Seriously having a dilemma here.
- The Blue Album and Pinkerton are amazing.
- This is probably the last time they'll come to the Kansas City area.
- its Weezer
- lots of chicks will be there.
- Not the headliners.
- hearing "Say It Ain't So" live would be pretty amazing.
- lawn tickets will be $22.
- tail gating possibilities.
- touring with Blink-182
- and Taking Back Sunday
- lots of kids will be there
- everything after Pinkerton pretty much blows
- outrageously priced for close seats
- lawn seats = not hearing shit.
- LiveNation rapes every customer
- awful selection of beer
asked this at the TFWF, but I need more opinions, I just can't decide! I"m seriously torn.