Diego de la Vega
-Torn between Specter & Saint as those qualifying with Benevolence. Wright will be the wildcard in the group.
Ja Gi Kyung-Moon
- Gone with the two guys who have been consistently strong in previous tournaments. DiBiases & Kyung-Moon are two guys who could easily go through as well though. Tough group.
Another really tough group. A lot of writers I've seen do their thing in SCW & ET. Black & McClean could upset things, as could Crazy if can shake off the 'ring' rust.
- Ah, my own little group of Death. Where the hell did Legacy come from?! I've heard great things about Callahan so I expect he'll be the one to really change things up. I envision me finishing last, heh.
- Don't really know too much about the folk in this group. The writer behind Stall I've known for a long time but anyone keeping an eye on CWC will know what he can do.
Lisa Lorian Lyon
- An interesting group, I'm an SCW boy so obviously got a lotta love for 'Som, seeing him write great stuff every week, I'm not sure he has brought that form to the inter-feds in the past so I see that changing.
Doug E. Fresh
- One half tournament regulars, the other unknowns and we all know there is always an unknown that come in and tear shit up. Could happen in this group. But I'm predicting two of the main stays will continue their tradition of doing awesome.
- Another tough group. The APW guys are, I would say, favourites for the group, but Nick is great writer, not seen what the new character is about but he is probably the one that can mix this group up.
- Another group with three names I know, and three I don't. Could be any of the top three in my opinion, I'm just going off of previous showings in the Experts here. The unknown variable could kick in again here though.
Final Four: Terry Marvin, Leander Apollo, Doug E Fresh, Jack Benevolence
Winner: Doug E Fresh